Cottonwood Valley at The Sports Club at Four Seasons Resort
Irving, Texas 75038
Phone(s): (972) 717-2525, (972) 717-2530
Fax: (972) 717-2550
The Cottonwood Valley Course plays a role in the tournament every year during the first two rounds. Known for the opening hole featuring a Texas-shaped green bordered by an Oklahoma-like bunker, this course is usually not available for guests of the resort.
Getting there : From Hwy 114 west, take the O'Connor exit and turn left. The clubhouse is on the left side of the street.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Byron Nelson, Jay Morrish, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Public/Private: Private/Resort
- Year opened: 1982
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: With member only
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bentgrass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $195
- Weekends: $195
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee