Timarron Country Club
Southlake, Texas 76092
Phone(s): (817) 481-1257, (817) 481-7529
Fax: (817) 421-8485
Old Bear Creek meanders through the rolling terrain of Timarron, highlighting this par 72, 7,012-yard Byron Nelson/Finger Dye Spann design. The tree-lined fairways wind toward large, undulating greens that are considered faster than most.
The front offers the best birdie opportunity with the 185-yard No. 3. The signature hole is the last: a 540-yard downhiller that plays into the prevailing wind and features an approach over water to a bunker-guarded island green.
Getting there : From Hwy. 114, exit White Chapel Blvd. and turn south. Drive to Continental Blvd. and turn left. This will take you to the main entrance to Timarron, then drive 1 mile to Byron Nelson Pkwy.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Byron Nelson, Finger Dye Spann
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: 419 Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Champion Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $95
- Weekends: $105
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire required.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee